Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In-Class Task Uno (1)

Hello sir!

The first task of CALL is the most interesting part of all. I would generally assume this is the most fascinating and one of a kind experience. Normally, people would like to introduce oneself or being introduced by anyone in face-to-face situation but with the technology today, here I am introducing myself through the World Wide Web's blogspot.

A little bit of myself:

Name: Siti Adibah Abdul Mutalib

A simple yet intriguing name I must say. Since there are two people in U8A who share the same name, so I would prefer people to call me adeb as in /adi:b/ to avoid confusion.

Age: 22 years old

Well, soon to be 23 years old on the 26th of November 2009 and yes, I am a saggitarian.

Occupation: A student of B. Ed TESL final semester and soon to finish studying in Universiti Teknologi MARA and still deciding which road to be taken. A full time daughter of a fierce and strict father and also the eldest child in the family.

Interests: LOMOgraphy, Photography, Arts, Music, GAMELAN, etc.

Well, you know sky is the limit. Therefore, it's hard for me to list down everything that I am interested in here.

That's pretty much everything about me. Not knowing what else to share right now but soon I will try to include more interesting details about me, friends, family and people around me!

Now, let's take a peep into the knowledge that I have about computers and my skills

I don't really know that much about computers and I have to say I am a little bit conservative when it comes to technology. I do know how to use the simple Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and Powerpoint) and there are times when motivation strikes my alter ego that I wanted to try and brush up my skills with the artwork using Adobe Photoshop or the Microsoft Publisher.

I do have my own personal blog and you can have a view here and as far as I am concern, Facebook is where I get connected with the people all over the world.

As for family matters, I logged in to the Geni website whereby all of the family members from my nuclear to the extended family gather and share information about everyday life and when to meet for family gatherings.

Just like everyone else, I do ym-ing (Yahoo Messenger) and it is hard to resist from doing it whenever that I have the time to do so. Also, downloading songs, movies, video clips and even files from Bitcomet, Limewire, Ares and other computer softwares.

I have my own laptop which is powerfully supplied with the Altec Lansing audio speakers and it eases me to listen to the musics that I like or simply to watch movies whenever I want and wherever I want.

That's all for now and I shall continue to write more about the things that I know about computers as well as the skills that I have regarding the machine and it's phenomenon. Till then, toodles~



p.s. I think I have added you at facebook suggested by Dr. Shireena during last semester break!

1 comment: