Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Task in class II

This morning I sat next to Syameer Awal and it was the first time in so many years that I finally in the same class with him again. Also, the first time for me to join CALL with the rest of U8A team mates.

After a massive, factual and mind-refreshing moments by Dr. Izaham about the introduction and history of the subject, it was time for the hands-on experience whereby we were instructed to produce a sample of activity using the word processor. The activity constructed may varied from the various techniques of copy, paste, drag and drop. (I'm no expert but I do know a little bit of here and there)

So, here's my example of English activity produced using the word processor:



figure 1.0: Copy and paste activity where the students need to replace the words in BOLD with the suitable synonyms in the box given.


p.s. sorry for the indistinct picture I will try and do better next time!

2 comments:

  1. Good exercise. Using colours and pictures would make it interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sir! will do better in the future!

    ReplyDelete